Multivitamin Soft Gums ™: fruit gums with an extra portion of vitality
Vitamin supplements are always popular, and a vitamin deficiency can lead to severe health problems. That's why we are now offering you a holistic multivitamin product in a tasty fruit gum format, which makes it very easy to take your daily vitamin supply.
So how exactly do Multivitamin Soft Gums ™ work?
Our fruit gums contain a healthy combination of ten essential vitamins. Working in combination with added zinc, they contribute to ensuring an active lifestyle. This is a convenient way to cover your daily vital nutrient requirements to protect you against any risk of under-supply leading to a possible vitamin deficiency. Two Soft Gums ™ per day are quite sufficient and are an ideal solution for when you are on the go or perhaps traveling on a journey. Here is a short summary of some of the positive effects which can be achieved with just one dose:
- Immune system: Vitamins A, C, and D support the body's defenses all year round, and multivitamins can be a good way to prepare for the cold season   
- Metabolism: Vitamin A is involved in the optimal utilization of iron, while vitamins B3 and B6 contribute to your normal energy metabolism  
- Performance: Vitamin B9 and Vitamin C help reduce feelings of tiredness and exhaustion  
Multivitamin Soft Gums ™ ensure an optimal supply of vitamins every day. Especially during cold and wet seasons, a full supply of vitamins stored in your body can support you as a defense against pathogens and thus contribute to normal health and functionality. Vitamin D, in particular, is considered a deficiency vitamin , so many people are, in fact, under-supplied with Vitamin D and are not aware of the fact.
Which vitamins and vital substances are contained in Multivitamin Soft Gums ™ exactly?
Our fruit gums have ten essential vitamins which are combined in optimal proportions. This covers an average daily requirement. In addition to all the important vitamins required for your daily well-being, the inclusion of zinc helps to normalize your immune system and metabolic functions . Two Multivitamin Soft Gums ™ contain:
- 400 mcg of vitamin A
- 16 mg vitamin B3 (niacin)
- 1.4 mg of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)
- 50 mcg of vitamin B7 (biotin)
- 200 mcg of vitamin B9 (folic acid)
- 2.5 mcg of vitamin B12 (cobalamin)
- 80 mg of vitamin C
- 5 mcg of vitamin D
- 12 mg of vitamin E
- 7.5 mcg of vitamin K1
- 10 mg zinc
This is how you can supply your body with the right amount of vitamins it needs every day. Our fruit gums are not only completely natural, but also tasty and completely free from gelatine or preservatives. This makes them suitable for people who want to follow a balanced, vegan diet.
Why our Multivitamin Soft Gums ™ are guaranteed to be the best product you can buy
Our fruit gums are an ideal alternative for those who do not relish the idea of swallowing capsules or tablets every day. Nevertheless, our Soft Gums ™ are manufactured to the same high standards we maintain for all of our products. Our range only includes high-quality products where we have been provided with a fully traceable manufacturing process. And in addition, our own laboratory controls ensure that you purchase only the very best products from us at all times.
- Only pure, natural flavours: without additives, and manufactured to the highest quality standards
- Restrained manufacturing process: taking a gentle approach at room temperature preserves all the vital nutrients throughout the production process
- High-quality raw material processing: our methods use only the best materials and preserve their taste so that you can enjoy these ingredients at their very best
- Innovative presentation: multivitamins in a new fruit gum format
- Best bioavailability: rapid absorption of these valuable ingredients through the mouth and straight into your system
- Reduced sugar: our fruit gums are produced without the use of any artificial sweeteners
If you have difficulty swallowing our Soft Gums ™, then you can simply suck them instead. In the USA, the use of food supplements in this appealing fruit gum format is already accepted as standard practice. And as this trend from across the Atlantic grows in popularity, it has become one of the most popular supplement formats for young adults.
Side effects and undesirable reactions
These multivitamins have no known side effects. However, to be completely on the safe side, we recommend that no one should start taking multivitamins regularly until they are at least ten years of age. And likewise, pregnant and breastfeeding women should always discuss the taking of nutritional supplements with the medical team responsible for their care. Anyone who suffers from intolerance or metabolic diseases should also talk to their doctor as a precaution before taking multivitamins.
Who would ideally benefit from taking multivitamin soft gums?
Older adults, in particular, are often under-supplied with vitamins . And likewise, those people who are heavily involved in their work, or women who wish to become pregnant, often have an increased need for vitamins . These fruit gums are suitable for the whole family. Our body also has an increased need for vitamins when it is in a regeneration phase . This can affect athletes, for example, but it can also be a feature of the body's healing processes. Smoking also tends to reduce your body's supply of vitamins .
Soft Gums: a new and easily consumable dosage format
We offer our soft gum multivitamins as an alternative to taking vitamin supplements as capsules or pills. This is ideal for people who have trouble swallowing and also for those who want to try something new. Children and adolescents, in particular, appreciate their similarity to 'standard' fruit gums, thus making it easier to motivate them to consume multivitamins. Anyone who travels extensively, either in the car or by other means, will be happy about the new way of taking this tasty, low-sugar alternative to food supplements.
If you are looking for a new way to gain your regular supply of vitamins, you will certainly find it here. Our fruit gums complement a holistic diet. We recommend combining your vitamin intake with an active lifestyle. If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our service team. We are convinced of the quality of our products, so can confidently offer you our satisfaction and money-back guarantee.
Studies and references
- DAZ Basiswissen Ernährung (Folge 5): Vitamin A für Augen, Knochen und Immunsystem
- OpenScience Vitamin C – Booster fürs Immunsystem?
- Al-Maawi, S. et al. Vitamin D als Schlüsselelement für Immunabwehr und Regeneration implantologie journal,9
- GOVI-Verlag Kombination entscheidet über Wirkung Pharmazeutische Zeitung
- DocMedicus Interaktionen von Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) mit anderen Mikronährstoffen (Vitalstoffen)
- Verbraucherzentrale Vitamin C - erstaunlich gesund?
- Kahle, C. Folsäuremangel
- Linseisen, J. et al. Vitamin D und Prävention ausgewählter chronischer Krankheiten
- Ärzteblatt Wie Zink das Immunsystem im Zaum hält
- DIQM Studie bestätigt schlechte Vitamin-Versorgung vieler alter Menschen
- DGE Einheitliche Handlungsempfehlungen für die Schwangerschaft aktualisiert und erweitert
- Peters, B. Ernährung und Narbenheilung
- Wallert, M. Vitaminmangel: Welche Laboruntersuchungen sind sinnvoll? MMW - Fortschritte der Medizin,162,50–58
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Silicon Dioxide
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free