The power cure for your immune system
The exclusive combination of active ingredients of the Immune Complex forte Kur quickly provides the body with vital substances in a sensible and effective dosage. Especially when increased physical or mental stress (e.g. stress phases, cold season) challenges the immune system, it helps to strengthen the immune system.
Immune complex forte cure with echinacea and elderberry extract
- for targeted support of the immune system and the immune system
- valuable plant extracts from echinacea, elder and ginseng in combination with vitamin C
- Vitamin D3 and zinc contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system
- ideal for acute needs (e.g. cold season) or if increased physical and mental stress challenge the immune system
Ideal for people:
- for infections that occur more often
- for long-lasting cold
- for annoying symptoms (including runny nose, cough, sore throat)
- for increased physical and mental stress (cold season, periods of stress)
- to prepare the immune system for the cold season
The highly effective combination of active ingredients of the immune booster immune complex forte
Well-known medicinal herbs: Echinacea, elderberry, ginseng, andrographic herb with beneficial effects on the immune system and the respiratory tract, especially in critical phases with a high risk of infection
Sea-mineral complex: from the red algae "Lithothamnium calcareum" supports with a variety of minerals and trace elements an optimal absorption of immune-boosting nutrients
Vitamin D3 promotes better body defense
Vitamin C to strengthen and sustainably support the immune system
Zinc for healthy immune system functions
Natural sweetness from agave for a fruity, sweet taste
- without added sugar
- without artificial flavors and colors
- without flavor enhancer
- without synthetic preservatives and ingredients
For optimal supplementation at least twice a year, ideally in spring and autumn, strengthen the immune system with immune complex forte, the 14-day immune cure.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Bärbel Drexel - Naturally pure quality
The Bärbel Drexel Purity Law applies to the products without exception:
- Without artificial auxiliaries and binders
- Without parabens and synthetic preservatives
- Without synthetic fragrances and dyes
- Without artificial flavors
- Without flavor enhancer
- Without genetic technology
- Without animal testing
- Without paraffins and petroleum products
- Without silicones and greenhouse gases
- Without PEG and PPG emulsifiers
Highest bioavailability - best tolerance
All vitamins, minerals, trace elements, nutrients and vital substances contained are in a natural combination. This makes it particularly easy for the human body to absorb and utilize. That means maximum bioavailability with the best tolerability.
Straight from Germany
Bärbel Drexel GmbH has its roots in the small town of Baar in the Swabian part of Bavaria: in the middle of nature, surrounded by meadows and forests. One is aware of these roots, and so all products are still developed in our in-house nature laboratory and manufactured in our own production.
The comprehensive internal and external analyzes and controls go far beyond the legal requirements. A sensible interlocking of precise manual work with modern production technology guarantees the exceptional high quality in the long term.
No animal testing
Bärbel Drexel GmbH has been a member of the International Association of Animal Welfare Certified Natural Cosmetics, Cosmetics and Natural Goods (IHTN) since the company was founded. It has submitted to the guidelines of the German Animal Welfare Association e.V., Bonn, which can be viewed on the Internet at http://www.ihtn.de.
All Bärbel-Drexel products have the IHTN logo: Neither products nor raw materials have been tested on animals, and of course no such tests were commissioned.
The cosmetic products were subjected to a dermatological test by the independent testing institute Dermatest and rated "very good".