Release the tension
A long day is ahead of you, important dates are coming up - you absolutely need a clear head. Somewhere in the head, unfortunately, a tension builds up that cannot be ignored. The day threatens to be difficult. It doesn't always have to be migraines. There are many types of tension in the head that are very uncomfortable and make everyday life more difficult. Selected plant substances such as in the Head Vital Acute Spray can help to reduce tension effectively.
Head Vital Acute Spray
Blood circulation and tension-relieving, ideal for complaints in the head area
- Feverfew and Ginger quickly have a calming and long-lasting relaxing effect on nerves and muscles in the head area
- the relaxing and energizing herbal ingredients vitamin B2 and magnesium contribute to a normal energy metabolism and to one normal nervous system function in
- the valuable herbal complex of willow bark, meadowsweet and peppermint oil promotes a feeling of wellbeing in the head, especially after intensive mental and physical exertion, in stressful situations, when weather-sensitive, etc.
The flowers, which look very similar to chamomile, belong to a plant that was originally native to the eastern Mediterranean. The leaves of the feverfew are very popular in England because of their calming and relaxing properties on the head area , This should support the feeling of wellbeing in the head area. Studies have actually confirmed a preventive and soothing effect on tension in the head area.
Feverfew and ginger: Effective for complaints in the Head Area
In a US study * 29 participants received a preparation of feverfew and ginger. If there are slight symptoms in the head area, the participants should spray the preparation under the tongue. Just two hours after the application, 48% of the participants were completely symptom-free. Another 34% of the test subjects reported that the problems had not worsened since the application.
*Cady, RK and others (2005) - Med. Sci. Monit. Vol. 11 (9); Pp. 65 - 69.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Silicon Dioxide
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Bärbel Drexel - Naturally pure quality
The Bärbel Drexel Purity Law applies to the products without exception:
- Without artificial auxiliaries and binders
- Without parabens and synthetic preservatives
- Without synthetic fragrances and dyes
- Without artificial flavors
- Without flavor enhancer
- Without genetic technology
- Without animal testing
- Without paraffins and petroleum products
- Without silicones and greenhouse gases
- Without PEG and PPG emulsifiers
Highest bioavailability - best tolerance
All vitamins, minerals, trace elements, nutrients and vital substances contained are in a natural combination. This makes it particularly easy for the human body to absorb and utilize. That means maximum bioavailability with the best tolerability.
Straight from Germany
Bärbel Drexel GmbH has its roots in the small town of Baar in the Swabian part of Bavaria: in the middle of nature, surrounded by meadows and forests. One is aware of these roots, and so all products are still developed in our in-house nature laboratory and manufactured in our own production.
The comprehensive internal and external analyzes and controls go far beyond the legal requirements. A sensible interlocking of precise manual work with modern production technology guarantees the exceptional high quality in the long term.
No animal testing
Of course Bärbel-Drexel products are not tested on animals. Bärbel Drexel GmbH also does not commission testing on animals for raw materials.
The cosmetic products were subjected to a dermatological test by the independent testing institute Dermatest and rated "very good".