Free of rotational vertigo
- Ginkgo supports blood circulation
- Hawthorn supports healthy blood pressure
- Ginger counteracts dizziness with stimulating and strengthening effects
- Rosemary improves blood circulation and stimulates circulation
- Matea leaves help to strengthen the body with stimulating and invigorating properties
Around every fourth adult knows the feeling of permanently fighting against pathological dizziness. Low blood pressure is often the reason - around 7 million Germans suffer from severe circulatory problems.
The following groups of people are particularly affected:
- Older people / seniors
- Very thin people
- People in stress
Typical symptoms of circulatory problems:
- Turning and swaying feeling
- Feeling of having to hold on
- Balance fails, unsteady gait
- Dizziness and weakness
- Dizziness / blackening before the eyes when getting up quickly or bending down
- Dizziness can be reduced with ginger and the circulatory functions can be supported with ginkgo, rosemary and hawthorn.
- if you tend to have low blood pressure
- for temporary symptoms such as B. Dizziness and blackening in front of the eyes
- for pale people with cold hands and feet
- for people with little movement in everyday life (long sitting or standing)
Support of the circulatory functions in case of dizziness
Many people who suffer from vertigo are familiar with the symptoms: if you get up too quickly or bend down, everything suddenly turns and the circulation fails. With generally low blood pressure, a change in the weather or after a devouring illness, similar symptoms appear: the balance fails, everything turns, the gait becomes unsafe. Sometimes it can even go black in the eyes. To support feelings of wavering, special cycle drops were developed in the Bärbel Drexel nature laboratory, which harmonize the latest scientific findings with naturopathic knowledge.
Herbal essences to support circulatory function
Herbal extracts are contained in the circulatory drops, which stimulate both cardiac output and blood circulation and generally support the circulatory system, especially rosemary extracts and rosemary oil. Hawthorn extract from the leaves and flowers supports the performance of the heart and thus helps to improve blood circulation and stimulate circulation. Gingko leaves support blood circulation and help with dizziness. Extracts of mate leaves contain stimulating caffeine, ginger root contributes to vascular health and counteracts dizziness.
Herbal drops to support normal hawthorn blood pressure
The circulatory drops with hawthorn support normal blood pressure, especially people with dizziness and blackening of the eyes can benefit from it. Those affected often also suffer from morning tiredness, general poor performance, inner restlessness, paleness, chills and cold hands and feet. The aqueous plant extract was also enriched with vitamin C, vitamin B12, iron and folic acid, among other things to contribute to normal blood formation and to counteract tiredness and fatigue.
The only natural nutritional supplement to support the circulation as a drop
The Bärbel Drexel cycle drops have 100% natural ingredients and are the only natural dietary supplement in the form of drops on the market. It does not contain alcohol and is therefore also suitable for children from the age of 12. They can be used to support dizziness and circulatory problems on a daily basis.
The circulatory drops are particularly recommended after long periods of sitting or standing, in the event of changes in the weather, general lack of exercise, weight loss, during periods of stress and in a physically battered state - for example during menstruation or if you have not slept or drunk enough.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Silicon Dioxide
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Bärbel Drexel - Naturally pure quality
The Bärbel Drexel Purity Law applies to the products without exception:
- Without artificial auxiliaries and binders
- Without parabens and synthetic preservatives
- Without synthetic fragrances and dyes
- Without artificial flavors
- Without flavor enhancer
- Without genetic technology
- Without animal testing
- Without paraffins and petroleum products
- Without silicones and greenhouse gases
- Without PEG and PPG emulsifiers
Highest bioavailability - best tolerance
All vitamins, minerals, trace elements, nutrients and vital substances contained are in a natural combination. This makes it particularly easy for the human body to absorb and utilize. That means maximum bioavailability with the best tolerability.
Straight from Germany
Bärbel Drexel GmbH has its roots in the small town of Baar in the Swabian part of Bavaria: in the middle of nature, surrounded by meadows and forests. One is aware of these roots, and so all products are still developed in our in-house nature laboratory and manufactured in our own production.
The comprehensive internal and external analyzes and controls go far beyond the legal requirements. A sensible interlocking of precise manual work with modern production technology guarantees the exceptional high quality in the long term.
No animal testing
Of course Bärbel-Drexel products are not tested on animals. Bärbel Drexel GmbH also does not commission testing on animals for raw materials.
The cosmetic products were subjected to a dermatological test by the independent testing institute Dermatest and rated "very good".