Reduce flatulence naturally
Bloat Belly Relax Tablets
- reduce the bloated stomach and reduce uncomfortable feelings of pressure and tension
- ensure a relaxed and flat stomach
Ideal for people
- who suffer from a tense, bloated stomach
- who often struggle with flatulence
- eat the flatulent food (e.g. cabbage, onions, legumes, etc.)
- who swallow a lot of air (e.g. by eating too quickly, too quickly, chewing gum etc.)
Valuable combination of traditional, natural aids for flatulence
- reduces the appearance of a bloated belly
- promotes digestion, especially with high-fat dishes
- relieving, relieving effect on flatulence
- with positive effects on digestion
- with calming, relaxing effects on the stomach
- prevents flatulence and uncomfortable feelings of tension
- prevents gas formation in the gastrointestinal area
- with a gently loosening effect on feelings of pressure and tension in the stomach
It is normal for air and other gases to pass through the intestine every day. Nevertheless, the flatulence that arises is a taboo subject and it is considered extremely gross to give it free rein. It is even more problematic when the stomach feels literally bloated. Often there is a feeling of physical discomfort and a psychological stress due to the "embarrassing" flatulence.
Part of the air gets into the digestive tract as soon as it eats food . Especially with hasty eating due to stress or hurry, we swallow a lot of air with the food. Even those who often use chewing gum swallow a lot of air.
The majority of the intestinal gases, however, only develop in the intestine itself . When intestinal bacteria break down fatty acids, carbon dioxide is produced. Sugar and sugar substitutes, but also cabbage, onions or legumes also promote the formation of intestinal gases. Last but not least, problems with certain ingredients can cause a bloated belly, for example lactose intolerance or gluten intolerance.
The expanded stomach relax pellets can reduce the expanded stomach and the associated bloating with traditional, natural ingredients.
Artichoke in particular promotes the digestion of high-fat dishes. Fennel has a calming and relaxing effect on the stomach, while caraway counteracts the gas formation in the stomach and intestines . Anise relieves the bloated belly and has positive effects on digestion.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Silicon Dioxide
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Bärbel Drexel - Naturally pure quality
The Bärbel Drexel Purity Law applies to the products without exception:
- Without artificial auxiliaries and binders
- Without parabens and synthetic preservatives
- Without synthetic fragrances and dyes
- Without artificial flavors
- Without flavor enhancer
- Without genetic technology
- Without animal testing
- Without paraffins and petroleum products
- Without silicones and greenhouse gases
- Without PEG and PPG emulsifiers
Highest bioavailability - best tolerance
All vitamins, minerals, trace elements, nutrients and vital substances contained are in a natural combination. This makes it particularly easy for the human body to absorb and utilize. That means maximum bioavailability with the best tolerability.
Straight from Germany
Bärbel Drexel GmbH has its roots in the small town of Baar in the Swabian part of Bavaria: in the middle of nature, surrounded by meadows and forests. One is aware of these roots, and so all products are still developed in our in-house nature laboratory and manufactured in our own production.
The comprehensive internal and external analyzes and controls go far beyond the legal requirements. A sensible interlocking of precise manual work with modern production technology guarantees the exceptional high quality in the long term.
No animal testing
Bärbel Drexel GmbH has been a member of the International Association of Animal Welfare Certified Natural Cosmetics, Cosmetics and Natural Goods (IHTN) since the company was founded. It has submitted to the guidelines of the German Animal Welfare Association e.V., Bonn, which can be viewed on the Internet at http://www.ihtn.de.
All Bärbel-Drexel products have the IHTN logo: Neither products nor raw materials have been tested on animals, and of course no such tests were commissioned.
The cosmetic products were subjected to a dermatological test by the independent testing institute Dermatest and rated "very good".