Defenses always strengthen everywhere with zinc histidine and vitamin C
The zinc histidine DIRECT sticks have been specially developed for a simple and direct supply with the immune-boosting mineral zinc and vitamin C. Just 1 stick a day provides 10 mg zinc and 104 mg vitamin C. Ideal for strengthening the body's defenses. B. before and during the cold period and to support a weakened immune system such. B. with infections.
- the fast, direct support for the immune system - completely without water
- the innovative immune defense combination of zinc histidine with vitamin C can strengthen the immune system's immune system
- simply ideal for on the go (when doing sports, traveling, in the office, in the car)
The active formula - double strengthening for your immune system
Zinc is one of the most important minerals and is involved in many metabolic processes in the body. A lack of zinc can lead to an increased susceptibility to infections and various side effects such as. B. lead to tiredness, listlessness and lack of concentration. Especially in the cold, wet season and with colds, it is important to ensure an adequate supply of zinc to support the immune system's immune system.
Zinc is supplemented by the active accelerator histidine , which ensures a quick, improved absorption of zinc in the body. The innovative zinc-histidine complex is highly bioavailable and can therefore be easily absorbed by the body.
The natural vitamin C from acerola cherry is particularly useful for the human organism. It is always recommended when the immune system is challenged, e.g. B. in the cold period or in stressful situations such. B. permanent stress, physical exertion.
The special thing about the zinc histidine DIRECT sticks
- the unique recipe based on the knowledge of naturopathy: zinc-histidine complex in combination with vitamin C from acerola cherry is absorbed particularly well and quickly by the body
- fruity, fresh taste of orange grapefruit
- 1 stick covers the recommended daily requirement of zinc and vitamin C *
* DGE (German Nutrition Society) recommends a daily intake of 7 - 10 mg zinc and 95 - 110 mg vitamin C to meet your daily needs.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Bärbel Drexel - Naturally pure quality
The Bärbel Drexel Purity Law applies to the products without exception:
- Without artificial auxiliaries and binders
- Without parabens and synthetic preservatives
- Without synthetic fragrances and dyes
- Without artificial flavors
- Without flavor enhancer
- Without genetic technology
- Without animal testing
- Without paraffins and petroleum products
- Without silicones and greenhouse gases
- Without PEG and PPG emulsifiers
Highest bioavailability - best tolerance
All vitamins, minerals, trace elements, nutrients and vital substances contained are in a natural combination. This makes it particularly easy for the human body to absorb and utilize. That means maximum bioavailability with the best tolerability.
Straight from Germany
Bärbel Drexel GmbH has its roots in the small town of Baar in the Swabian part of Bavaria: in the middle of nature, surrounded by meadows and forests. One is aware of these roots, and so all products are still developed in our in-house nature laboratory and manufactured in our own production.
The comprehensive internal and external analyzes and controls go far beyond the legal requirements. A sensible interlocking of precise manual work with modern production technology guarantees the exceptional high quality in the long term.
No animal testing
Bärbel Drexel GmbH has been a member of the International Association of Animal Welfare Certified Natural Cosmetics, Cosmetics and Natural Goods (IHTN) since the company was founded. It has submitted to the guidelines of the German Animal Welfare Association e.V., Bonn, which can be viewed on the Internet at http://www.ihtn.de.
All Bärbel-Drexel products have the IHTN logo: Neither products nor raw materials have been tested on animals, and of course no such tests were commissioned.
The cosmetic products were subjected to a dermatological test by the independent testing institute Dermatest and rated "very good".