Vitamin D3 50000 IU capsules - ultra high dose Vitamin D capsules for stoss therapy
Vitamin D3 50.000 IU supplies fifty thousand international units natural Vitamin D3 per capsule. This product is ideal for people, who would like to perform a stoss therapy or would like to take Vitamin D only once per week.
Vitamin D as a stoss therapy
If you have a very low Vitamin D level you can enhance it within a short period of time by taking Vitamin D3 50000 IU. As soon as your 25(OH) Vitamin D3 blood level has risen to 60 to 80 ng/ml, you should lower your Vitamin D3 intake to 2500 to 5000 IU per day.
One capsule Vitamin D per week
People, who don´t want to swallow a capsule every day to maintain a healthy Vitamin D level, can also take Vitamin D3 50000 IU. In this case the intake of one capsule each week of every other week is suffiecient, depending on the Vitamin D blood level and the personal Vitamin D3 requirement.
How much Vitamin D do you need?
Here you find more info about the optimum vitamin D dosage.
Vitamin D and Vitamin K2 should always be combined
Vitamin K2 prevents thecalcium from being deposited in areas where it does not belong, for example in the arteries. This way Vitamin K protects from arteriosclerosis and supports strong bones.
We suggest to take 200 mcg Vitamin K2 if you take a high dose Vitamin D product. A suitable product would be Vitamin K2 200mcg.
Here you can find more info about about how to combine vitamin D and vitamin K.
Experts suggest the daily intake of Vitamin D and Vitamin K2
For long term use the daily intake of 5000 IU Vitamin D in combination with 200 mcg Vitamin K2 is ideal, to keep Vitamin D as well as Vitamin K2 within a healthy level. Therefore, most of our customers use the product Vitamin D3 5000 plus K2 200mcg.
Advantages of Vitamin D3 50000 IU:
- ultra high dose Vitamin D3 with 50000 IU per capsule
- ideal for intake during a stoss therapy
- 100% natural form of Vitamin D3
- pure natural Vitamin D3 from Lanolin
- with very high bioavailability
- guaranteed free from additives
- filled in plant based capsule shells
- GMO free
- suitable for vegetarians
- very good price performance ratio
Please read this before you buy Vitamin D3 50000 IU:
Since Vitamin D3 50000 IU is an extremely high dose Vitamin D capsule, a responsible approach is necessary to avoid side effects. If you buy Vitamin D3 50000 IU, you automatically agree, that you have read and understood the following:
- Have the 25(OH) Vitamin D3 blood level tested, before you start taking Vitamin D3 50000 IU. This is important to determine, if the intake of this high dose Vitamin D product is necessary and to avoid side effects.
Here you find more info about how to measure the Vitamin D level.
- Do not take more than 1 capsule PER WEEK. If you want to take a higher dosage, consult a health physician who has experience with the therapeutic use of Vitamin D.
- Have your Vitamin D3 blood level tested every 1 to 2 month. The higher the Vitamin D3 blood level and the Vitamin D dosage you take, the more frequently you should have your Vitamin D3 blood level tested. The test result should not be higher than 80 ng/ml.
- If you take this product you alone take the risk of any side effects which may be connected with an elevated 25(OH) Vitamin D3 level. At the same time you release VitaminExpress from any responsibility.
- Store the Vitamin D3 50000 IU bottle outside the reach of children. You take full responsibility if a child should come to harm.
Possible side effects if your Vitamin D3 blood level is too high
If you suspect a Vitamin D overdose, discontinue taking the Vitamin D capsules and have your 25(OH) vitamin D3 blood level tested as soon as possible. This way you have certainty whether the symptoms were really caused by the excessive intake of vitamin D. p>
If you take a high vitamin D dosage over a longer period of time, you may experience hypercalcemia. Symptoms can be heart cardiac arrhythmia, nausea, vomiting, thirst, loss of appetite, and more.
Side effects are usually only connected with a 25(OH) Vitamin D3 value of more than 150 ng/ml. People in southern countries, who spend a lot of time in the sun, often have values of 100 ng/ml or more, but don´t show any signs of vitamin D intoxication.