Soy Protein - 100% vegetable protein for vitality and a better body
Vitality Soy Protein plays a huge role of a healthy, figure-conscious nutrition. High in protein, it is ideal for in between meals and for those who want to optimise their diet with vegetable protein, to stay fit, vital and slim.
Vitality Soy Protein contains high-quality, vegetable protein from natural, not in any way genetically modified soy beans. It has a higher biological value than beef protein (80 calculated as the score from the RDA reference) with a balanced amount of essential and non-essential amino acids.
It is delightful that the populations health interest is continuously rising. As a result, a lot of people have cut down their meat intake or have become vegetarians.
Many people, when on the search for alternative protein sources, bump into soy protein. It contains like meat all the essential amino acids in a sufficient amount to obtain vitality, well-being, and a good performance.
All the bodily functions depend a sufficient supply of protein. It is important not only for the immune system, but also for muscle build-up, skin, hair, bones and hormones. The brain too needs protein for concentration, good moods and inner balance. That is why protein is the most important vital substance in human nutrition.
Ideal for milk and egg allergies
Soy protein is very suitable for persons who suffer allergies from milk- or egg protein. Most of the time those wonder why they have a allergy tendency and digestion problems. Changing to soy protein and stopping any intake of milk- and egg products, most of the time a huge improvement can be recognized after just two weeks.
Ideal for vegans and vegetarians
Persons who stop eating meat often turn into so called "noodle-vegetarians". The majority of their nutrition consists of bread, potatoes and noodles.
These concentrated carbohydrates lead to a chronically high insulin level, which causes the blood sugar level to sink extremely quickly. As a result, these vegetarians feel drained, are constantly tired and always on the search for more food, mostly carbohydrates to boost their blood sugar level again.
Through this, depending on the nature of the body, many noodle-vegetarians very often put on weight. What they don´t know is that not only one sufficient portion of protein, but also fat, in the daily nutrition helps to stabilize the insulin and the ups and downs of the blood sugar level.
This is why Soy protein is ideal for vegetarians to increase the amount of protein, and to one again attain energy, strength, vitality and well-being.
Get slim with Soy protein
Fitness experts know: Only those who eat more protein and less concentrated carbohydrates and fats, can become successfully slim and also stay that way. A sufficient protein intake is therefore extremely important.
Most diets lead very quickly to protein deficiency. This is recognized through a lack of concentration, bad moods, limb body tissue, weak muscles and in extreme cases even loss of hair.
Soy protein has the lowest Glycemic index of all proteins. That is why it is a terrific support to every diet. When combined with a calorie-controlled diet, soy protein stimulates the fat decomposition, slows down the appetite and therefore improves your body.
Stay healthy and vital with soy protein
Countless studies have shown that a healthy diet is a very important factor to prevent most of the diseases.
Soy protein has many advantages compared to conventional high protein foods where most have a high amount of fat. Those who instead of meat, sausages, cheese and eggs, use soy protein, automatically reduce the risk of a high triglyceride- and cholesterol level as well as high blood pressure.
That is why the health authority FDA approved in 1999 that health orientated statements towards Soy product are allowed to be made. Based on the analysis of over 40 studies, which have been checked by the FDA, 25g of Soy protein a day combined with a healthy diet can reduce the risk of getting heart problems.
How to get more Soy protein?
Soy is becoming more and more popular which is why sales of products such as tofu, soy milk, soy-yoghurt, granulated soy and soy desserts are constantly increasing. Even soy protein powder can easily be integrated into the menu.
The most important advantage is that it contains almost no fat and sugar and can be easily digested. It is quick to prepare, tastes delicious and can be used instead of a meal, as an in between meal and can even be used when cooking.
Advantages of Vitality Soy Protein:
- 100% vegetable protein
- 100% GMO-free (not genetically modified)
- 100% cholesterol free
- 100% sugar free
- 100% lactose free
- free from aspartame
- delivers all the essential amino acids
- rich on important vitamins
- optimized with magnesium
- high biological value
- very low glycemic index
- very low in fat
- an alternative for milk and egg
- ideal protein source for vegetarians
- brings down high cholesterol levels
- an alternative protein source instead of meat
- unflavored contains no sweetener
A fast available source of protein
One Vitality Soy Protein shake is made within a couple of minutes and contains approximately 30g of valuable vegetable protein per serving.
Pure protein without sugar
Vitality Soy Protein has guaranteed that it is made without any sugar and is therefore ideal for a diet. It is free of purine and also doesn’t contain any cholesterol.
Guaranteed Quality for Your Health
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.
These 5 factors guarantee our quality:
1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
2. Highest quality ingredients without compromise
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
3. Guaranteed pure and free from additives:
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
4. Manufactured in to the highest quality standards
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
5. Full label disclosure
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated