Protein bar with 42g milk- and whey protein
UltraProtein bars are ideal for everyone, who wants to have access to a reliable protein source even while on the run. Their high content of high quality milk and whey protein combined with their low percentage of carbohydrates allows UltraProtein bars to promote muscle gain and enhance fat-burning at the same time.
42 grams of high quality protein
UltraProtein bars contain a proprietary blend of high-grade milk and whey protein with bioavailability of more than 100. Due to their amino acid profile, UltraProtein bars equal the quality of good protein drinks and are ideally suited for enhancing both sports performance and muscle gain.
Guaranteed free of gelatine (no collagen protein)
No protein bar can optimally promote sports performance and muscle gain without containing a healthy quantity of high-quality protein.
Unfortunately, 80% of all currently available protein bars source large quantities of their protein from gelatin (collagen protein) whose ZERO biological value makes it ill suited for sports purposes. UltraProtein bars are guaranteed to be gelatin-free and exclusively contain high-grade milk and whey protein.
Ideal for low-carb diets
Each UltraProtein bar contains just 1.4 grams carbohydrates (sugar) that affect blood sugar levels. All of its other carbohydrates (e.g. polydextrose, fibers and sugar alcohols (glycerol)) do not increase blood sugar levels. They are therefore not counted as carbohydrates in a traditional sense. UltraProtein bars have a low glycemic index and are ideally suited for all low-carb diets.
The ultimate quick protein source
If you are active and often on the run yet want to stick to a high-protein diet, UltraProtein bars are perfect for you. Always accessible, they make finding the right source of high-quality protein easy. No preparation required.
Contains 9 essential vitamins
Just two UltraProtein bars provide you with 100% of the daily requirement of all vitamins essential to athletes. These are critical for protein metabolism and promote muscle gain and recovery.
UltraProtein bars come in a delicious banana-flavor and are covered with fine dark chocolate. They just taste great.
High quality, fair price
The average steak contains approximately 30 grams protein. Each UltraProtein bar, on the other hand, is packed with 42 grams of protein with much higher bioavailability. With our 6-pack of twelve, the individual UltraProtein bar costs just 1,76 Euro. This means more protein of higher quality for a considerably lower price.
- Egg Free
- Peanut Free
- Fish Free
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- No Magnesium Stearate
- Nut Free
- Preservative Free
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- Shellfish Free
- Wheat Free
Guaranteed Quality for Your Health
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.
These 5 factors guarantee our quality:
1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
2. Highest quality ingredients without compromise
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
3. Guaranteed pure and free from additives:
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
4. Manufactured in to the highest quality standards
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
5. Full label disclosure
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated