Speed Booster, 50 Tablets by Weider

Be the first to review this product

  • increases energy and performance
  • promotes concentration
  • each tablet contains 18 mg of caffeine
  • long time effect with guarana
Properties
  • Egg Free
  • Peanut Free
  • Fish Free
  • Gelatin Free
  • Non-GMO
  • Gluten Free
  • Yeast Free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Lactose Free
  • Dairy Free
  • Nut Free
  • Free of Colors
  • Preservative Free
  • No artificial Sweetener
  • Shellfish Free
  • Soy Free
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian
  • Wheat Free
Delivery within 7-20 working days
Save 20% with our Discounts
List Price Price You save Shipping
€ 14.90 € 12.00 20% Free
Save an extra 5%if you order for 100 Euros or more

In stock. Free Shipping above 200 Euro

Prepayment
Delivery within 7-20 working days
Properties
  • Egg Free
  • Peanut Free
  • Fish Free
  • Gelatin Free
  • Non-GMO
  • Gluten Free
  • Yeast Free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Lactose Free
  • Dairy Free
  • Nut Free
  • Free of Colors
  • Preservative Free
  • No artificial Sweetener
  • Shellfish Free
  • Soy Free
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian
  • Wheat Free
Description

Guarana for more energy

Joe Weider´s Speed Booster tablets contain the Super Guarana Caffeine Stack. This means that 30% of the caffeine can be absorbed right away, while the remaining 70% are time released. Guarana quickly activates the body´s ability to perform better and maintains over a prolonged period of time. Each chewing tablet of Joe Weider´s SpeedBooster contain 18mg caffeine. The dosage can easily be adopted to your individual needs.
Product details
Speed Booster
Item No. 7013
Brand Weider
Pack Size 50 Tablets
Serving Size 2 Chewables
Servings per unit 25
Made in Germany
Suggested Use
Depending on your needs chew1-5 tablets 10-20 minutes before workout.
Allergens
The product contains no allergens.
Nutrition Facts
Each tablet contains:
  • 1g Protein
  • 1,4g Carbohydrates
  • 1g Fat
  • 18mg Caffeine
  • 5,5 Calories
Ingredients
Fructose, Sugar, Guarana Extract Powder, Sorbit, Magnesium Stearate, Silicic acid, Flavouring, Acidifier citric acid
0 Review(s)
Product details
Speed Booster
Item No. 7013
Brand Weider
Pack Size 50 Tablets
Serving Size 2 Chewables
Servings per unit 25
Made in Germany
Suggested Use
Depending on your needs chew1-5 tablets 10-20 minutes before workout.
Allergens
The product contains no allergens.
Nutrition Facts
Each tablet contains:
  • 1g Protein
  • 1,4g Carbohydrates
  • 1g Fat
  • 18mg Caffeine
  • 5,5 Calories
Ingredients
Fructose, Sugar, Guarana Extract Powder, Sorbit, Magnesium Stearate, Silicic acid, Flavouring, Acidifier citric acid
Your Benefits
  • FREE SHIPPING
    for Orders above 200 Euro
  • 100 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
  • SAVE UP TO 20%
    with our volume discounts
    and 5% Shopping Cart Bonus
  • EASY PAYMENT
    PayPal, SOFORT Banking, Creditcard, Prepayment
Customers about us
Excellent
5.0 / 5

Eugenio: "I'm completely satisfied with all aspects off vitaminespress services, they are fast, precise and polite when it comes to customer care, i bought "Ultra B Complex" and "Complete Vitamin E"."

Aug 10, 2016

Friederike: "You have very good products and first-class service. The information on the website/catalog is comprehensive and easy to understand. Great! Please keep it up! "

Apr 22, 2014

Marianne: "I’m very happy with how quick delivery is and the fact that you ask if I’m satisfied with how everything went after delivery. To me, it looks like you put a lot of effort into making sure your customers are ..."

Mar 28, 2014
Sign Up for Our Newsletter:

Keep up to date with products, discounts and news.

Payment Methods
Prepayment
Free Shipping above 200 Euro*
Delivery within 7-20 working days
Satisfaction Guarantee
  • 100 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • Secure shopping with SSL
  • Data Privacy & PCI certified
Any Questions?
  • 00352 20882246
  • Mo-Fr 8am to 8pm
Customers about us
Excellent
5.0 / 5

Ines: "Very clear website, fast delivery, no frills (colorful pictures and promises) regarding the products, contents are clearly arranged, which makes it easy to select just what you’re looking for, what you need / want; ..."

Jan 27, 2014