Gently clean irritated skin
For the daily, gentle and gentle cleaning of dry, irritated skin with a valuable combination of pure plant substances.
Sensitive shower gel
- for the daily, gentle and gentle cleaning of dry, irritated skin
- with gentle, pure natural ingredients such as travel extract and witch hazel, the skin is already looked after while showering
- provides intensive moisture and strengthens the skin barrier for velvety soft skin without feelings of tension
- has a soothing effect on the skin and ensures a relaxed, supple skin feeling
- also suitable alongside therapy for skin care for neurodermatitis and psoriasis
- Skin tolerance "very good"
The development of the Bärbel Drexel Sensitive Shower Gel is based on many years of naturopathic knowledge that flows into all of our products.
With its selected, skin-friendly ingredients, it is suitable for daily, gentle and gentle cleaning of dry, irritated skin. It provides intensive moisture for a velvety soft skin without feelings of tension. Here are some selected ingredients:
Coconut Glucoside is a wash-active substance made from coconut oil and glucose. It is very mild and can reduce the irritation potential of other ingredients.
Hamamelis Hydrolat or Hamamelis Wasser, is made from the bark of the witch hazel. It has an astringent (contracting) and toning effect. It is also valued for its skin-soothing properties.
Betaine is an amino acid derivative that is obtained from the molasses of the sugar beet. It is also found in many other plants and is a secondary ingredient that increases the plants' salt and drought tolerance. Because of this property, betaine has a moisturizing effect. In addition, it can reduce the irritating properties of surfactants in skin cleansing products and thus protect the skin from moisture loss.
Travel extract has been valued in Asia for more than 1,000 years for its skin-caring properties. In addition to starch and protein, rice contains other active ingredients such as enzymes, amino acids, proteins, minerals and vitamins. Vitamins B2 and niacin in particular support the skin's repair mechanism and regulate its moisture retention.
Glycerin , obtained from plants, is part of the skin's natural moisture factor and is very well tolerated as the body's own substance. Recent studies show that glycerin helps stabilize the skin's barrier function and increases skin elasticity.
Sodium PCA is the salt of pyrrolidone carbonate and is also part of the skin's natural moisture factor. It is one of the most effective moisturizing substances known. The cosmetic active ingredient sodium PCA is obtained from glutamic acid. Glutamic acid is found e.g. B. in wheat, sugar cane and many other plants. Sodium PCA supports the suppleness and moisture formation of the skin.
Real natural cosmetics from Bärbel Drexel
The Bärbel Drexel Purity Law applies to all of our natural cosmetic products:
- without microplastics
- without genetic engineering
- without synthetic fragrances and dyes
- without paraffins and petroleum products
- without PEG and PPG emulsifiers
- without silicones and greenhouse gases
- without parabens and synthetic preservatives
Of course, Bärbel Drexel GmbH is a member of the International Association of Animal Welfare-tested Natural Cosmetics, Cosmetics and Natural Goods (IHTN). That means:
- no animal testing for the development and manufacture of our products
- no commissioning of testing the raw materials used on animals
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Silicon Dioxide
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Bärbel Drexel - natural, of course
The Bärbel Drexel Purity Law applies to the products without exception:
- Without artificial auxiliaries and binders
- Without parabens and synthetic preservatives
- Without synthetic fragrances and dyes
- Without artificial flavors
- Without flavor enhancer
- Without genetic technology
- Without animal testing
- Without paraffins and petroleum products
- Without silicones and greenhouse gases
- Without PEG and PPG emulsifiers
Highest bioavailability - best tolerance
All vitamins, minerals, trace elements, nutrients and vital substances contained are in a natural combination. This makes it particularly easy for the human body to absorb and utilize. That means maximum bioavailability with the best tolerability.
Straight from Germany
Bärbel Drexel GmbH has its roots in the small town of Baar in the Swabian part of Bavaria: in the middle of nature, surrounded by meadows and forests. One is aware of these roots, and so all products are still developed in our in-house nature laboratory and manufactured in our own production.
The comprehensive internal and external analyzes and controls go far beyond the legal requirements. A sensible interlocking of precise manual work with modern production technology guarantees the exceptional high quality in the long term.
No animal testing
Bärbel Drexel GmbH has been a member of the International Association of Animal Welfare Certified Natural Cosmetics, Cosmetics and Natural Goods (IHTN) since the company was founded. It has submitted to the guidelines of the German Animal Welfare Association e.V., Bonn, which can be viewed on the Internet at http://www.ihtn.de.
All Bärbel-Drexel products have the IHTN logo: Neither products nor raw materials have been tested on animals, and of course no such tests were commissioned.
The cosmetic products were subjected to a dermatological test by the independent testing institute Dermatest and rated "very good".