Gently clean irritated skin
For the daily, gentle and gentle cleaning of dry, irritated skin with a valuable combination of pure plant substances.
Sensitive shower gel
- for the daily, gentle and gentle cleaning of dry, irritated skin
- with gentle, pure natural ingredients such as travel extract and witch hazel, the skin is already looked after while showering
- provides intensive moisture and strengthens the skin barrier for velvety soft skin without feelings of tension
- has a soothing effect on the skin and ensures a relaxed, supple skin feeling
- also suitable alongside therapy for skin care for neurodermatitis and psoriasis
- Skin tolerance "very good"
The development of the Bärbel Drexel Sensitive Shower Gel is based on many years of naturopathic knowledge that flows into all of our products.
With its selected, skin-friendly ingredients, it is suitable for daily, gentle and gentle cleaning of dry, irritated skin. It provides intensive moisture for a velvety soft skin without feelings of tension. Here are some selected ingredients:
Coconut Glucoside is a wash-active substance made from coconut oil and glucose. It is very mild and can reduce the irritation potential of other ingredients.
Hamamelis Hydrolat or Hamamelis Wasser, is made from the bark of the witch hazel. It has an astringent (contracting) and toning effect. It is also valued for its skin-soothing properties.
Betaine is an amino acid derivative that is obtained from the molasses of the sugar beet. It is also found in many other plants and is a secondary ingredient that increases the plants' salt and drought tolerance. Because of this property, betaine has a moisturizing effect. In addition, it can reduce the irritating properties of surfactants in skin cleansing products and thus protect the skin from moisture loss.
Travel extract has been valued in Asia for more than 1,000 years for its skin-caring properties. In addition to starch and protein, rice contains other active ingredients such as enzymes, amino acids, proteins, minerals and vitamins. Vitamins B2 and niacin in particular support the skin's repair mechanism and regulate its moisture retention.
Glycerin , obtained from plants, is part of the skin's natural moisture factor and is very well tolerated as the body's own substance. Recent studies show that glycerin helps stabilize the skin's barrier function and increases skin elasticity.
Sodium PCA is the salt of pyrrolidone carbonate and is also part of the skin's natural moisture factor. It is one of the most effective moisturizing substances known. The cosmetic active ingredient sodium PCA is obtained from glutamic acid. Glutamic acid is found e.g. B. in wheat, sugar cane and many other plants. Sodium PCA supports the suppleness and moisture formation of the skin.
Real natural cosmetics from Bärbel Drexel
The Bärbel Drexel Purity Law applies to all of our natural cosmetic products:
- without microplastics
- without genetic engineering
- without synthetic fragrances and dyes
- without paraffins and petroleum products
- without PEG and PPG emulsifiers
- without silicones and greenhouse gases
- without parabens and synthetic preservatives
Of course, Bärbel Drexel GmbH is a member of the International Association of Animal Welfare-tested Natural Cosmetics, Cosmetics and Natural Goods (IHTN). That means:
- no animal testing for the development and manufacture of our products
- no commissioning of testing the raw materials used on animals
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Silicon Dioxide
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free