Lasting freshness without aluminum
Sensitive deodorant spray with valuable soothing agents such as sore clover extract, sage oil and wine spirit-citric acid extract
- for a safe and long-lasting feeling of freshness all day long, without irritating the skin
- mild, herbal deodorant with sage naturally reduces excessive sweating
- Wound clover extract counteracts skin irritation, soothes and cares for sensitive (armpit) skin
- Wine spirit-citric acid extract offers reliable long-lasting protection against body odor
- Skin tolerance "very good"
Deodorant or antiperspirant? Both!
The difference between a deodorant and an antiperspirant is in the effect. A deodorant inhibits the bacteria that are responsible for the smell of sweat. However, the amount of sweat remains unchanged. An antiperspirant closes or reduces the sweat glands and thus ensures less sweat formation without fighting the smell.
The Sensitive Deodorant Spray offers both effects: it reduces sweat production due to sage, while wine spirit-citric acid extract fights body odor. Of course without aluminum.
The development of the Bärbel Drexel Sensitive Deodorant Spray is based on many years of naturopathic knowledge that flows into all of our products. Mild, herbal deodorants such as sage and wound clover provide long-lasting protection against unpleasant body odor and ensure a safe feeling of freshness throughout the day. Also ideal for irritated, sensitive skin.
Sage has an antimicrobial effect and helps fight the bacteria that break down sweat and lead to the formation of an unpleasant body odor. Its well-known antiperspirant properties make it an ideal ingredient for demo products in the form of sage oil and sabei hydrolate.
Glycerin , which is obtained from plants, effectively moisturizes with a lasting effect. As part of the so-called NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor, i.e. the natural moisture factor of the skin), it has excellent tolerance as the body's own substance.
wound clover extract counteracts skin irritation and soothes and cares for sensitive (armpit) skin.
Wine Spirit Citric Acid Extract is made from vegetable alcohol and citric acid. It does not fight the bacteria themselves, but prevents the body's own enzymes, which the bacteria use to break down sweat, to become active. It therefore offers reliable, long-lasting protection against body odor.
Potassium glycyrrhizinate is the potassium salt of glycyrrhizic acid from the licorice root. It has a proven anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant effect and is particularly recommended for the care of reddened skin and for soothing the skin after a sunburn.
The Sensitive Deodorant Spray contains no aluminum and no dyes.
Real natural cosmetics from Bärbel Drexel
The Bärbel Drexel Purity Law applies to all of our natural cosmetic products:
- without microplastics
- without genetic engineering
- without synthetic fragrances and dyes
- without paraffins and petroleum products
- without PEG and PPG emulsifiers
- without silicones and greenhouse gases
- without parabens and synthetic preservatives
Of course, Bärbel Drexel GmbH is a member of the International Association of Animal Welfare-tested Natural Cosmetics, Cosmetics and Natural Goods (IHTN). That means:
- no animal testing for the development and manufacture of our products
- no commissioning of testing the raw materials used on animals
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Silicon Dioxide
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free