More muscles, less fat
Since more than 20 years different scientific studies show, that CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) may help to burn fat and build muscles at the same time.
CLA is a naturally accuring fatty acid, which can change the proportion of body fat to muscle mass positively. This makes CLA an ideal nutritional supplement during your diet. CLA is ideal for all athletes who want to increase their muscle mass and power while burning body fat.
A vital fatty acid
Many people grow progressively fatter despite their constant efforts with one diet or another. How is that possible? Some scientists suggest that we possibly do not consume enough of the "right" fats to lose weight once and for all.
The vital fatty acid they refer to is "Conjugated Linolic Acid", abbreviated CLA. It occurs mostly in beef, calf and lamb. It is, however, extremely difficult to consume optimal amounts of CLA with food alone.
Firstly, the mentioned kinds of meat are not eaten often enough. Secondly, in the past 20 years their CLA content has decreased up to 80% due to new types of animal feed.
More muscle, less fat
CLA reduces the body's ability to store fats. It also aids in the reduction of existing body fat by transporting it into the blood stream where the body can "burn" it by converting it to energy.
Simultaneously important nutrients are transported to the muscle cell in larger amounts which, when combined with regular workouts, can lead to increased muscle mass.
Nutrients also tend to be used more exclusively for the building of lean muscle tissue and are not stored as body fat. CLA is a completely natural fatty acid that can reduce body fat and build lean muscle.
Your bathroom scale lies
Muscles weigh substantially more than fat. You will therefore see very little weight loss on your bathroom scale. Your mirror or the way your clothes suddenly seem to fit so much better will really tell you about your success.
CLA has additional advantages
Studies have shown that CLA can help prevent arteriosclerosis (hardened deposits in the arteries). It also lowers cholesterol and triglyceride levels which are known to be one of the main causes of heart disease.
CLA also has anti-carcinogenic effects which means that it can help lower the risk of cancerous growths.
Dose CLA have side effects?
As CLA is a naturally occurring fatty acid in safflowers, without any known side effects. It can therefore be safely used for prolonged periods of time.
- Egg Free
- Peanut Free
- Fish Free
- Fructose Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- Lactose Free
- No Magnesium Stearate
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Free of Colors
- No Flavors
- Preservative Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Sugar Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated