L-Theanin - as calming as a good meditation
Green tea often contains more caffeine than coffee, but has however not its stimulating effect. On the contrary - it calms down and promotes attention and concentration. It´s secret is L-Theanin, an amino acid contained in green tea.
It was found that people, who take L-Theanin, have higher alpha waves activity in the brain. This prevails only if someone is in a calm, fearless, concentrated, not stressed state. L-Theanin is as calming and relaxing as a good meditation.
L-Theanin and its impressing effects:
- calming and relaxing, without making sleepy
- promotes mental sharpness and concentration
- reduces fear and stress
- reduces the side effects of caffeine
- promotes falling asleep and sleeping through the night
- promotes positive thinking
- reduces premenstrual symptoms
- reduces aggression and provokation
- reduces nicotine dependence
- you feel the effect in only 30 minutes and maintains 8-10 hours
The natural alternative
In the day-to-day life we are exposed to many stress factors, which are strengthened by lack of nutrient, lack of sleep and similar. This may over time lead to physical and psychological problems. Therefore it is no miracle that more and more people reach to medicines in order to find calmness and are able to master stress.
These have however many dangerous side effects. Wouldn't you rather take something, which is natural and has no side effects? L-Theanin is the 100% natural alternative, which wins ever more popularity.
Why you should decide for L-Theanin Relax:
- L-Theanin Relax is highly concentrated and standardized for 98% L-Theanin content. This guarantees highest quality and effect.
- L-Theanin Relax is a 100% natural excerpt from green tea with high bioavailability.
- L-Theanin Relax contains no caffeine in contrast to green tea and is therefore also suitable for persons, who are sensitive to it.
- L-Theanin Relax is purely natural. It does not contain fillers, flowing agents, sugar, gluten, yeast, wheat, artificial coloring or animal ingredients. The L-Theanin Relax capsule contains only 100% pure, standardized L-Theanin extracted from green tea. Also the capsule shells are purely plant based.
- L-Theanin Relax is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- L-Theanin Relax has a very good price/performance. It is a product of highest quality with a standardized concentration of the active substance.
If you would liked to feel the relaxing effect of L-Theanin to reduce stress, fear, sleeplessness and to increase attention at the same time, use L-Theanin Relax.
The optimal dose
Each humans reacts somewhat different to L-Theanin. Therefore one should experiment with different dosages to find out, with which dosage he can obtains the optimal effect. The current stress level can have an influence on the quantity of L-Theanin someone needs.
The higher the stress, the higher the dosage which is necessary. L-Theanin is however a very safe nutrition supplement and everyone can adapt the dosage to the own needs.
Generally 100 to 200mg daily is efficient. The effect is noticeable after 30 minutes and maintains 8-10 hours. Over a period of 6 hours no more than 600mg should be taken. Since L-Theanin has a mild taste, the capsules can be opened and the powder may be dissolved in the mouth or in water.
L-Theanin is absolutely safe
Contrary to many other nutrition supplements, whose research is still in its infancy, there is a large number of clinical studies, which show that L-Theanin is not only effective, but also very safe.
Japan approved L-Theanin already in the year 1964 as safe food supplement means and permitted the use of unlimited quantities in all food, with exception of baby food. There are no known negative reactions to L-Theanin. Also no reciprocal effects with medicines are known.