Inositol complex to support hormonal changes
Are you looking for a natural inositol complex of a consistent, thoroughly tested quality? We can offer you a high-quality preparation that is guaranteed absolutely pure, provides you with a perfect ratio of myo-inositol and d-chiro-inositol, is available in an ideal dosage format, and comes in a handy 30-month pack.
What is our inositol complex best used for?
Inositol is still relatively unknown as a dietary supplement, although science itself has long appreciated this vitamin-like vital substance. Inositol can occur in nine slightly different forms, and these are known as isomers. The format described as d-chiro-inositol is relevant to the female menstrual cycle  and is also said to offer positive benefits where polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is present.
Myo-inositol can also provide support to help your body maintain a healthy menstrual cycle . When taking this kind of supplement, the available ratio between d-chiro-inositol and myo-inositol plays an important role – in the human body, this ratio is calculated to be around 1:40 . And naturally, because your optimal welfare remains our primary concern, we keep this distribution figure carefully in mind throughout the composition of our preparation.
Inositol is often found in fertile egg cells , which is why medical experts see the intake of this substance as particularly positive for women who wish to have children. It is well known that myo-inositol can increase fertility even when using methods of artificial insemination . That is precisely why this vitamin-like vital substance is currently the focus of intensive investigations by medical researchers.
Provided it can find enough basic building blocks from within your food diet, the human body can produce some forms of inositol by itself. Dietary supplements can also help the body build new cells , and in addition, the organic material is also involved in the following processes:
- Structure of cell membranes: important for growth and development 
- Signal material: for the signalling molecules which transmit control commands  
- Hair: promotes both hair growth and general hair health  
An inositol deficiency can result in changes in the complexion of the skin . Thus hormonal changes are often associated with blemished skin, which is why this often occurs during puberty or at menopause.
Why our inositol capsules are guaranteed to be the best product you can buy
Our own production mixture ensures you will receive an optimally effective supplement. The ingredients are precisely matched to one another, and our inositol complex capsules include two inositol isomers plus folic acid because pregnant women, in particular, need access to sufficient amounts of this important B vitamin .
- Ingredients: an optimal combination of the most important forms of inositol, plus folic acid
- Dosage: safe, simple and easy to take with an optimal dosage of 4 capsules per day
- Bioavailability: covers your daily requirement of folic acid in a dosage and format optimally absorbed by the body
- Compatibility: all ingredients in this supplement are clearly listed on the packaging and known to be well tolerated
The ingredients are quickly and efficiently absorbed by the body, and the positive effects of the individual components have all been scientifically proven. We continuously supplement these results in the course of our regular in-house laboratory tests so you are always guaranteed an authentic product that is strictly monitored.
Our capsules are also suitable for people following a vegan/vegetarian diet, or those with other dietary requirements. So those who suffer from diabetes, for example, can immediately find the all-important information they need. And due to the role inositol isomers play in human metabolism, preventive use can help to normalize blood sugar levels. Inositol also sensitizes the body's cells to a hormonal secreted by the pancreas  .
Do inositol capsules have any side effects?
Provided you take our inositol capsules in accordance with our recommendations and dosage information, they will be well tolerated. Any overdosing of this supplement can lead to discomfort, flatulence, or indigestion. Hormone metabolism can be extremely complex, which means any corresponding symptoms can sometimes seem to be somewhat diffuse. So if you do experience any unusual symptoms, you should stop taking this product and immediately consult your doctor.
Even if you are convinced that our dietary supplements have nothing to do with your symptoms, and even though you may have already ceased taking them, you should still show the capsule packaging to your doctor. This can provide valuable information about the context in which your symptoms have occurred, and make it easier for a doctor to decide whether it makes sense for you to continue taking this supplement.
Who would ideally benefit from taking inositol capsules?
Women with polycystic ovary syndrome are more exposed to oxidative stress than others . So here, an adjustment to the nutrient supply can help to relieve the hormonal system. Even women without previous illnesses can be affected by menstrual cycle disorders, and inositol and folic acid can contribute to normal blood formation. Where a menstrual period does not occur, or if ovulation is rare, it’s often because the body needs more nutrients than usual.
Many changes occur in the body during menopause. This can often be associated with the development of obesity and its associated stress. For example, the metabolic syndrome can make its presence felt with an increase in cholesterol levels or high blood pressure. When used correctly, our capsules can contribute to promoting good health by providing you with optimal amounts of myo-inositol, d-chiro-inositol, and folic acid.
Studies and references
- La Marca, A. et al. (2014). The menstrual cycle regularization following d-chiro-inositol treatment in PCOS women: a retrospective study. Gynecological Endocrinology,31(1),51-56.
- Papaleo, E. et al (2007). Myo-inositol in patients with polycystic ovary syndrome: A novel method for ovulation induction. Gynecological Endocrinology,23(12),700-703.
- Egarter, C. (2019). Myo-Inositol. Gynäkologische Endokrinologie, 17,11–15.
- Chiu, T.T. et al. (2002) Follicular fluid and serum concentrations of myo-inositol in patients undergoing IVF: relationship with oocyte quality. Hum Reprod 17(6):1591–1596
- Regidor P.A. et al. (2018). Management of women with PCOS using myo-inositol and folic acid. New clinical data and review of the literature. Horm Mol Biol Clin Investig.
- Deutsches Grünes Kreuz (2021). Inositol. Online-Ratgeber. Zugriff am 06.04.2021.
- Chemie.de (2021). Inositoltrisphosphat. Online-Ressource. Zugriff am 06.04.2021.
- Chemie.de (2021). Second Messenger. Online-Ressource. Zugriff am 06.04.2021.
- Mammano, F. (1999). ATP-Induced Ca2+ Release in Cochlear Outer Hair Cells: Localization of an Inositol Triphosphate-Gated Ca2+ Store to the Base of the Sensory Hair Bundle. Journal of Neuroscience,19(16),6918-6929.
- Baerlocher, K. (1998). Prävention beim Kind durch Ernährung der Schwangeren und Stillenden? Monatsschr Kinderheilkd 146, S73–S87 (1998).
- Genazzani, A. et al. (2008). Myo-inositol administration positively affects hyperinsulinemia and hormonal parameters in overweight patients with polycystic ovary syndrome. Gynecol Endocrinol, 24(3), pp.139-144.
- Hager, M. et al. (2019). Der Einfluss von standardisierter Mikronährstoffnahrungsmittelergänzung auf PCOS-typische Parameter: Ergebnisse einer prospektiven, randomisierten, kontrollierten Studie. Geburtshilfe Frauenheilkd.,79(08):887.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated