For regular, gentle hair washing
Beautiful, well-groomed hair plays an important role for an attractive appearance. The choice of shampoo has a great influence, because it should be perfectly tailored to the needs of your hair and scalp - in natural quality without synthetic additives.
Hair G's and Sensitive Shampoo
- For daily, gentle hair washing even with a sensitive scalp
- Very good skin tolerance dermatologically confirmed
- Optimally coordinated ingredients such as organic blossom honey, bisabolol, betaines and herbal ceramides soothe the scalp
- Extracts from linden flowers and horsetail strengthen the hair structure and give the hair suppleness and shine
The special formula of the Haar G's and Sensitive Shampoo contains, among others
- Linden blossom extract - ensures shiny hair and more intense color reflections
- Sunflower extract - an enriched complex of plant ceramides prevents hair and scalp from drying out
- Argan oil - cares for the hair and ensures smoothness
Real natural cosmetics from Bärbel Drexel
The Bärbel Drexel Purity Law applies to all of our natural cosmetic products:
- without microplastics
- without synthetic fragrances and dyes
- without paraffins and petroleum products
- without PEG and PPG emulsifiers
- without silicones and greenhouse gases
- without parabens and synthetic preservatives
Production takes place in Germany, at the company's headquarters in the Bavarian-Swabian town of Baar. It goes without saying that Bärbel Drexel GmbH is a member of the International Association of Animal Welfare-tested Natural Cosmetics, Cosmetics and Natural Goods (IHTN). That means:
- no animal testing for the development and manufacture of our products
- no commissioning of testing the raw materials used on animals
The development of the Bärbel Drexel Haar G’sund Sensitive Shampoo is based on many years of naturopathic knowledge that flows into all of our products. Optimally coordinated ingredients such as organic blossom honey, bisabolol as well as extracts from linden flowers and horsetail are the basis of this mild shampoo, which is ideal for daily, gentle cleansing of the hair. The sensitive scalp is soothed and the hair is given shine and smoothness.
Honey has nourishing and moisturizing properties. In hair care, the sugar molecules of the honey can help to form a protective film on the hair.
Betaine is an amino acid derivative that is obtained from the molasses of the sugar beet. It is also found in many other plants and is a secondary ingredient that increases the plants' salt and drought tolerance. Because of this property, betaine has a moisturizing effect. It also improves the grip of the hair.
Alpha-Bisabolol , also called Levomenol, is a very effective component of chamomile oil and can also be extracted from other plants. The clear, colorless and oil-soluble liquid has a high, anti-inflammatory effect and is therefore very suitable for sensitive, irritated skin.
Argan oil has an extremely high natural vitamin E content. It repairs and strengthens the skin's barrier function. Damaged hair is restructured and regains its shine.
Sunflower extract is an enriched complex of herbal ceramides to regenerate and protect the hair and scalp. Ceramides form a film on the hair and protect it
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Silicon Dioxide
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Yeast Free
Bärbel Drexel - Naturally pure quality
The Bärbel Drexel Purity Law applies to the products without exception:
- Without artificial auxiliaries and binders
- Without parabens and synthetic preservatives
- Without synthetic fragrances and dyes
- Without artificial flavors
- Without flavor enhancer
- Without genetic technology
- Without animal testing
- Without paraffins and petroleum products
- Without silicones and greenhouse gases
- Without PEG and PPG emulsifiers
Highest bioavailability - best tolerance
All vitamins, minerals, trace elements, nutrients and vital substances contained are in a natural combination. This makes it particularly easy for the human body to absorb and utilize. That means maximum bioavailability with the best tolerability.
Straight from Germany
Bärbel Drexel GmbH has its roots in the small town of Baar in the Swabian part of Bavaria: in the middle of nature, surrounded by meadows and forests. One is aware of these roots, and so all products are still developed in our in-house nature laboratory and manufactured in our own production.
The comprehensive internal and external analyzes and controls go far beyond the legal requirements. A sensible interlocking of precise manual work with modern production technology guarantees the exceptional high quality in the long term.
No animal testing
Of course Bärbel-Drexel products are not tested on animals. Bärbel Drexel GmbH also does not commission testing on animals for raw materials.
The cosmetic products were subjected to a dermatological test by the independent testing institute Dermatest and rated "very good".