Green Mix Powder – Detoxifying with algae and grasses
Spirulina – the power algae
Spirulina is a blue-green freshwater algae, growing in subtropical and tropical waters. Of all natural foods known to mankind, Spirulina is the most packed with nutrients.
Spirulina has been enjoyed for centuries by several Asian cultures, because of it's huge range of nutrition and health benefits. The power algae complements the basic nutrition supply in a unique way. More and more people appreciate the revitalizing and energizing effect of Spirulina.
Spirulina provides you with following nutrients:
- vitamins - all B vitamins, vitamin E – an important antioxidant, as well as vitamin C and beta-carotin (a precursor of vitamin A)
- trace elements – zinc, iron manganese, chromium, copper
- protein - spirulina contains 60-70% pure vegetable protein, which is especially quickly absorbed and all essential amino acids are present in balanced proportions
- minerals – spirulina is a natural source of potassium, calcium, phosphorus, sodium and much more
- chlorophyll - it is known to aid the growth and repair of tissue, to have antioxidant properties and to optimize the body´s absorption of many vitamins and minerals
- essential fatty acids – spirulina contains gamma-linoleic acid, which is only present in a few select sources, such as mother's milk
Chlorella – Green Food
The freshwater algea Chlorella Pyrenoidosa has the highest chlorophyll content of any known plant. Its characteristic green color derives from the high content of chlorophyll.
Chlorella provides you with multiple beneficial nutrients. It contains the vitamins A, E, C and K, as well as the vitamin B complex with folic acid. The algae is rich in minerals like phosphorus, magnesium, potassium and also in trace elements like iron, manganese and zinc. Chlorealla contains about 60% protein with all essential amino acids as well as unsaturated essential fatty acids.
The greatest value of chlorella lies in the Chlorella Growth Facto (CGF), a powerful phytochemical ingredient with positive effect on the immune system and healing effect on damaged tissue.
Our body requires nucleic acids (RNA and DNA) for cellular growth, repair and renewal of cells. Unfortunately the body's own production of nucleic acids declines with age. As a matter of fact a lack of these acids accelerates the aging process and weakens the immune system.
Foods with a high nucleic acid content have a protective effect on cells and are essential for building RNA and DNA, so cells can function efficiently. Scientific studies from Japan prove that chlorella is an excellent source of nucleic acids.
Wheat grass and barley grass
Wheat and barley grass show similar benefits like the algae.
Wheatgrass, the leafy growth of the young wheat plant (Triticum aestivum) shows a wide range of health benefits from better digestion to improvements in blood pressure. It has a energizing effect and is ideal for detoxification and de-acidification.
Wheat grass is packed full of nutrients, including essential vitamins, minerals, enzymes, phytonutrients and all the essential amino acids. It also contains chlorophyll, which is a potent antioxidant and acts as a natural detoxifying agent, helping purify the blood and regenerate the liver.
Many of Barley grass's benefits come from its chlorophyll content. This is the same chemical that makes grass green and is known as powerful antioxidant. Barley grass is an excellent source of protein – it offers more protein than a sirloin teak, 11 times more calcium than milk and 7 times more vitamin c than orange juice.