Gaba Relax for natural calmness
Worries, problems and uncertainty all produce anxiety and fear. This uncomfortable feeling is caused by a lack of GABA in the brain and central nervous system. GABA Relax makes up for a lack of GABA, and calms and relaxes in a natural way.
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is the ultimate neurotransmitter for inner calm and relaxation in the brain and central nervous system. A lack of GABA can be caused by persistent worry, stress, uncertainty, or simply as a result of increasing age. This gives restlessness and anxiety the upper hand and may, at its worst, lead to panic attacks.
How does GABA work?
When we are confronted with threats, stress and uncertainty, large amounts of the neurotransmitter glutamate are produced, which triggers a feeling of anxiety and agitation throughout our entire body. GABA is the adversary of glutamate, and is a natural calming agent in our body. Consequently, in case of a GABA deficiency the body remains in a permanent state of fear and anxiety due to an excess of glutamate.
GABA Relax and its calming effect:
- naturally reduces the feeling of anxiety
- promotes the ability to fall asleep and uninterrupted sleep
- calms and relaxes the mind and body
- noticeable calmness and tranquility within minutes
- reduces thoughts going in circles and internal stress
- reduces aggression and irritability
- naturally helps to prevent, reduce and shorten panic attacks
Why you should opt to take GABA Relax:
- GABA Relax is a highly effective formula that combines pure GABA with 4 other GABA-enhancing nutrients.
- GABA Relax lozenges exert their relaxing effect by direct absorption through the oral mucosa much faster and more effective than conventional GABA capsules.
- GABA Relax contains 200mg of GABA, the optimal dose capable of adjusting the amount of GABA to each person and situation. It represents a dose which is neither too high nor too low.
- GABA Relax lozenges are sweetened with tooth-friendly Erythriol.
- GABA Relax does not contain any added flavours.
- GABA Relax ist guaranteed free from flowing agents and Allergens.
- GABA Relax is also suited for vegans and vegetarians.
Is GABA suitable for everyone?
Experience shows that GABA by itself does not work well for everyone. As a result, GABA Relax also contains GABA-enhancing active ingredients. Nevertheless, if GABA Relax's effect is not strong enough for you, we recommend that you take Serenity. Serenity not only contains GABA, but also an even larger array of GABA-enhancing active ingredients than GABA Relax.
Does GABA Relax have any side effects or interactions?
Those who suffer from severe anxiety disorders or are taking antidepressants, psychotropic drugs, sleeping pills, sedatives or epileptic drugs should take GABA Relax only after consultating with a doctor. The reason is that the effect of the drugs could be enhanced by GABA and could lead to increased fatigue.