Ester-C capsules with natural bioflavonoids
Vitamin C is most commonly known for boosting the immune system, preventing colds and reduce inflammation. However, it is also involved in the build-up of the collagen structure and supports strong connective tissue, beautiful skin and strong bones.
Due to its properties as a strong antioxidant, Vitamin C also protects the heart and blood vessels, improves iron absorption and ensures that vitamin E can work longer in the body.
What is Ester-C?
Ester-C is an unique, patented compound of vitamin C in the form of calcium ascorbate threonate, manufactured via a water-based process.
Ester-C is a pH-neutral and stomach-friendly vitamin C which is absorbed more quickly than regular vitamin C, remaining in the body for up to 24 hours.
L-threonate is an active metabolic by-product of vitamin C. It improves the absorption (bio-availability) of vitamin C and increases its retention time in the immune cells.
Advantages of Vitality Nutritional Ester-C 300mg:
- supplies 300mg stomach-friendly vitamin C per capsule
- non-acidic- pH-neutral and very well-tolerated
- rapid absorption and long-lasting effect lasting up to 24 hours
- optimized with 4 bioflavonoids to supplement the vitamin C
- L-threonate ensures a longer retention time within immune cells
- free of additives, fillers, colorants and preservatives
- filled into vegetable capsules
- suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Optimized with 4 bioflavonoids
Vitality Ester C also contains the 4 bioflavonoids quercetin, OPC grape kernel extract, rutin and green tea. These active plant substances often occur together with vitamin C in fruits and vegetables. Unfortunately, they are either partially destroyed during preparation, or drastically reduced through peeling.
Bioflavonoids promote the absorption of vitamin C, thereby increasing it's efficiency in the body. At the same time, the substances themselves have many positive health benefits.
Quercetin is a natural yellow-colored plant pigment. It is evident that the combination of quercetin and vitamin C provides excellent protection against cell damage and inflammation, which can trigger various diseases.
At the same time, quercetin supports the beneficial properties of vitamin C, promoting its bio-availability and regeneration in the body.
Quercetin also enhances the formation of mitochondria in brain cells, in the immune system, and in the muscle tissue, which is responsible for energy production.
2. OPC Grape Extract
Grape extract is also rich in polyphenols, including OPC, which are powerful antioxidants, which reduce the damage to the body by free radicals.
- Grape extract helps to relax arteries and blood vessels, protecting the cardiovascular system and controlling blood pressure.
- It supports connective tissue formation, as well as the skin's firmness, keeping skin youthful, firm and supple.
- It strengthens the collagen fibers, which has a positive effect on the heart, vascular network, capillaries and hemorrhoids.
- It has a positive effect on cholesterol levels.
- It promotes wound healing, counteracts inflammation and protects against the harmful effects of UV radiation.
This flavonoid is a powerful antioxidant that protects the body's cells against the destructive effects of free radicals. At the same time, rutin strengthens blood vessels, reduces capillary permeability, reduces varicose veins and has a positive effect on venous diseases and circulatory disorders.
4. Green Tea Extract
The caffeine-free green tea extract provides catechins, which belong to the secondary plant substance category. These powerful anti-oxidants are known to improve heart and brain health.
Catechins are usually relatively unstable in a non-acidic environment such as the intestines, and therefore only 20% remain in the body after digestion. A study has shown that the bio-availability of catechins can be significantly increased if vitamin C is taken simultaneously.
Choose between Ester-C 300 mg and Ester-C 600 mg
Ester-C is supplied in a dosage of 300 mg or 600 mg vitamin C per capsule, combined with the 4 bioflavonoids.
1. Ester-C 300 mg - provides sufficient vitamin C for people who eat a generally healthy and balanced diet. It is also suitable for supplying the body with smaller dosages of vitamin C throughout the day. This is especially beneficial for people, who cannot handle high dosages of Vitamin C at once.
2. Ester-C 600 mg - this high dosage formula is suitable for anyone with an increased demand for vitamin C. If you would like to take more than 600 mg per day, you can also take several capsules spread over the day, after meals. Here you can find more info about Ester-C 600mg.
Why do we need Vitamin C?
- supports the immune system
- strengthens the gums
- Improves wound healing
- supports collagen formation
- supports beautiful skin
- is important for healthy bones
- supports healthy, elastic blood vessels
- improves iron absorption
- regenerates Vitamin E
- reduces the harmful effects of stress
- ensures the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system
- reduces premature fatigue symptoms
- supports normal energy metabolism
For whom is vitamin C particularly important?
The intake of vitamin C is especially important for those people who are not taking enough vitamin C with their diet, or who have an increased demand. These include:
- Chronically ill people
- Everyone under high stress
- People, who are exposed to high pollution or live in the city
- Women who take the pill
- Pregnant women
- Elderly people
- Obese people
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Silicon Dioxide
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated