All natural virgin coconut oil for cooking and body care
Organic Coconut Oil is made from freshly harvested coconuts in Sri Lanka which are grown under controlled organic conditions. The organic coconut oil has raw food quality, because it is produced using a gentle cold pressing process, so that the temperature is never higher than 40 degrees celsius.
The organic coconut oil has a high lauric acid content and contains mainly medium chain fatty acids (MCTs). The natural unsaturated fatty acids and nutrients have a positive effect on health and beauty.
Benefits of Organic Coconut Oil:
- 100% pure natural virgin coconut oil
- made from organic coconuts in Sri Lanka
- cold pressed from freshly harvested coconut pulp
- very high lauric acid content
- has a mild coconut flavor
- is a pure vegan product
- free of gluten, lactose and other allergens
- free of cholesterol
- made without using any additives
- not hydrogenated
- not bleached
Benefits of coconut oil:
- easily to digest, the oil is quickly absorbed
- helps to increase the energy in bodycells
- increases the good HDL cholesterol
- protects against bacterial, viral and fungal infections
- can help with Alzheimer's and dementia
- strengthens the immune system
- can be used in the kitchen for cooking, frying and baking
- ideal for skin and hair care
- great oil for massages
Coconut oil in the kitchen
Organic coconut oil is excellent for cooking, frying and baking and gives all dishes a delicate flavor. It can be heated at very high temperature without oxidizing and is therefore particularly suitable for frying. It can also be used instead of butter or lard.
Coconut oil for soft skin
Coconut oil is also great for body care. As a natural oil it can be used instead of conventional body lotions, which often include a variety of chemicals.
Organic coconut oil leaves your skin smooth and soft and promotes skin hydration. It is therefore especially recommended for chapped, dry skin. The skin is taken up the oil especially well after a hot shower when the skin pores are still open. Simply rub a little coconut oil between your palms and massage it into your skin.
Because of its anti-viral, antibacterial and anti fungal effect, coconut oil can also be used to treat infections, eczema and dermatitis.
Consistency of coconut oil
Coconut oil has a solid consistency at room temperature of about 23 degrees celsius. Between 24 and 30 degrees, the oil liquidity increases and above 30 degrees, it is entirely liquid.