Support from the first scratching of your throat
Cistus complex with vitamin C lozenges - beneficial for the mucous membranes
The rock rose (Cistus incanus) contains plenty of polyphenols with valuable soothing and antioxidant properties. Ingredients such as thyme and oregano also look after the throat and throat with antibiotic and antibacterial activities. Elderberry and vitamin C support the body's natural defenses in times of increased risk of infection.
The Cistus complex with vitamin C lozenges (dietary supplement with cistus, vitamin C and sweeteners)
- with calming properties, ideal for irritated mouth and throat area
- support the immune system with antibiotic properties through oregano and thyme, especially in adverse external conditions such as increased risk of infection
- Cistus contains natural antioxidants and, together with vitamin C, provides a strong body's defense
Summer challenges for the immune system
We often do not even notice what top performances our immune system has to achieve in summer: air-conditioned rooms let the mucous membranes dry , gastrointestinal problems and wet swimwear threaten when traveling abroad can make the urinary tract particularly vulnerable . Stay alert in every season and give your defenses the best possible support.Properties
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Silicon Dioxide
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Yeast Free
Bärbel Drexel - Naturally pure quality
The Bärbel Drexel Purity Law applies to the products without exception:
- Without artificial auxiliaries and binders
- Without parabens and synthetic preservatives
- Without synthetic fragrances and dyes
- Without artificial flavors
- Without flavor enhancer
- Without genetic technology
- Without animal testing
- Without paraffins and petroleum products
- Without silicones and greenhouse gases
- Without PEG and PPG emulsifiers
Highest bioavailability - best tolerance
All vitamins, minerals, trace elements, nutrients and vital substances contained are in a natural combination. This makes it particularly easy for the human body to absorb and utilize. That means maximum bioavailability with the best tolerability.
Straight from Germany
Bärbel Drexel GmbH has its roots in the small town of Baar in the Swabian part of Bavaria: in the middle of nature, surrounded by meadows and forests. One is aware of these roots, and so all products are still developed in our in-house nature laboratory and manufactured in our own production.
The comprehensive internal and external analyzes and controls go far beyond the legal requirements. A sensible interlocking of precise manual work with modern production technology guarantees the exceptional high quality in the long term.
No animal testing
Of course Bärbel-Drexel products are not tested on animals. Bärbel Drexel GmbH also does not commission testing on animals for raw materials.
The cosmetic products were subjected to a dermatological test by the independent testing institute Dermatest and rated "very good".