MCHA Calcium - microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite capsules for strong bones
Calcium is a crucial mineral to build and maintain strong bones. It is also necessary for nerve impulse transmission and normal muscle contractions. It is also involved in the normal function of the digestive enzymes and blood coagulation, the energy mechanism and the maintenance of a healthy blood pressure.
Healthy bone tissue requires a range of nutrients to maintain optimal density, not just calcium. Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite (MCHA) contains all of the components found in healthy bone tissue in their natural form, including calcium, phosphorous, trace minerals, bone proteins (Type I Collagen and growth factors) and glycosaminoglycans.
Calcium MCHA is an all natural Calcium source that delivers a truly bioavailable and efficacious bone health nutritional supplement to supports bone mineral composition.
Studies have shown that MCHA with its protein content intact, is more beneficial to bone health than equivalent products with the protein content removed. Calcium can supply easy to absorb calcium, along with other important bone nutrients to support bone health throughout life.
MCHA delivers all the necessary elements to prevent and improve signs of osteoporosis. Calcium MCHA is a premium product with demonstrable benefits for the maintenance and repair of bone health in humans. Research has shown, that MCHA can improve the quality of the life for people with concerns about bone health.
Advantages of Calcium MCHA:
- Calcium MCHA is a totally natural, bone derived nutraceutical ingredient.
- Calcium MCHA contains a complex matrix of calcium and phosphorous in the same 2:1 ratio as they occur in natural bone. A big advantage is its microcrystalline structure which ensures maximum absorption and bioavailability.
- Additionally, Calcium MCHA delivers all other elements present in healthy bone tissue, such as bone specific protein, growth factors, bioactive Peptides, Collagen Type I and Glycosaminoglykanes in their natural occuring ratio, which all support the promote bone formation.
- Calcium MCHA also contains a broad range of trace minerals, such as Magnesium, Iron, Boron, Manganese, Copper and many others. This makes MCHA one of the most complete and effective bone health ingredient available today.
- Calcium MCHA is manufactured using proprietary low temperature processes to ensure maximum retention of the bioactive components.
- Calcium MCHA does not contain any additive and is free from allergens and side effects.
What is Calcium MCHA made from?
Calcium MCHA is manufactured from 100% New Zealand sourced bone from prime, free range, pasture fed beef. The cattles are raised without the use of antibiotics and hormones. Only bones from healthy cattles are used which have passed veterinary examination.
Studies show the efficiacy of Calcium MCHA
1. Published scientific research on whole bone microcrystalline hydroxyapatite (MCHA), demonstrates its effectiveness at slowing loss of bone mineral density in post menopausal women, improving symptoms of bone pain in those with osteoporosis and slowing the progression of osteoporosis.
Research has also shown that it works well as a complementary therapy to drug treatments such as estradiol and raloxifene, which is used in the treatment and prevention of Osteoporosis in postmenopausal women. (Pelayo 2008, Castelo-Branco 1999, Pines 1984)
2. Supplementing with whole bone MCHA was found to be more effective at improving loss of bone mineral density than the equivalent dose of calcium carbonate or calcium gluconate in several studies. (Ruegsegger 1995, Annefeld 1986, Epstein 1982)
3. Another study from Epstein, which was published 1982 in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, showed that hydroxyapatite improved cortical bone thickness in a group of women by 11.6%, compared to an improvement of only 7% in those supplemented with calcium gluconate.
It is important to understand that this research does not apply to bone meal products, or synthetic hydroxyapatites, where the protein is either totally absent, or largely destroyed by excessive heat or other harsh treatments.
Calcium, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 - the perfect team !
Those, who take Calcium supplements on a regular basis, should also make sure to get enough Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2.
Vitamin D controls the uptake of calcium in the digestive system. It is also responsible for the formation of the Gla-protein osteocalcin within the bones, which is required for the uptake of Hydroxyapatite into the bone structure.
Experts recommend sufficient sun exposure 2 to 3 times per week to build enough Vitamin D in the skin or the intake 5000 IU Vitamin D in the form of capsules or drops, to maintain a healthy 25(OH)D blood value of 61 to 80 ng/ml.
The biosynthesis of osteocalcin is vitamin-K-dependent, which means that only Vitamin K2 can activate osteocalcin in order for it to function properly. Therefore, people who want to make sure that MCHA Calcium can increase bone density efficiently, should get enough Vitamin K2. At the same time, Vitamin K2 prevents Calcium to be stored in the arteries, where it may contribute to the formation to ateriosclerotic plaques.
Scientific studies have shown, that approximately 200 mcg Vitamin K2 per day are necessary to activate all Gla-proteins.
Calcium needs Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 in order to be optimal absorbed and used by the body. Therefore we suggest to combine one of the following product with Calcium MCHA:- Vitamin D3 5000 plus 200 mcg Vitamin K2
- Vitamin D3 2500 plus 100 mcg Vitamin K2
- Egg Free
- Peanut Free
- Fish Free
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- Lactose Free
- No Magnesium Stearate
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Free of Colors
- No Flavors
- Preservative Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Sugar Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated