Organic Whey Protein powder
This organic protein is produced exclusively using raw materials from organic farms and from nature. It is free from hormones, genetically modified substances and additives. Synthetic fertilisers or chemical pesticides are entirely omitted from the production process.
Each manufacturing step is subject to strict controls and is extensively documented in order to ensure the full traceability of all ingredients.
The delicious taste comes from low-fat organic cocoa powder and bourbon vanilla.
Benefits of Bio Whey Protein:
- High-quality protein powder in organic quality
- Produced using ultrafiltration of skim organic milk and organic whey
- Free from sweeteners and artificial flavors
- Free from colors, thickeners and other additives
- Free from gluten and soy
Depending on the flavor, Bio Whey Protein contains one or more of the following ingredients:
1. Organic Whey Protein
This organic protein powder is gently ultra filtered from organic whey. During this process fat and lactose are largely removed, and proteins and minerals remain.Bio Whey Protein contains all essential and non-essential amino acids. It is ideal for athletes and anyone looking to increase their protein intake. Proteins help to build and maintain muscles and ensure quicker recovery after exercise. Organic whey protein is quickly made available to and metabolized by the body due to its very high biological value.
2. Organic cocoa powderLow-fat organic cocoa powder contains approximately 30% protein and some 33% dietary fiber. It is rich in minerals, particularly magnesium, potassium, calcium, iron and phosphorous. Additionally, it supplies B vitamins and antioxidants such as polyphenols.
Origin: Latin America (fair trade)
4. Organic Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla is called the “Queen of Spices” due to its exquisite taste. Organic Bourbon vanilla powder is produced from whole ground organic vanilla pods which are fermented and dried using labour-intensive manual methods.