Organic Whey Protein powder
Bio Whey Protein is a delicious protein powder that exclusively contains top-grade ingredients in organic quality.
This organic protein is produced exclusively using raw materials from organic farms and from nature. It is free from hormones, genetically modified substances and additives. Synthetic fertilisers or chemical pesticides are entirely omitted from the production process.
Each manufacturing step is subject to strict controls and is extensively documented in order to ensure the full traceability of all ingredients.
Sweetening is solely limited to coconut blossom sugar. The delicious taste comes from low-fat organic cocoa powder, red banana fruit powder and bourbon vanilla.
Benefits of Bio Whey Protein:
- High-quality protein powder in organic quality
- Produced using ultrafiltration of skim organic milk and organic whey
- Sweetened with coconut blossom powder
- Free from sweeteners and artificial flavors
- Free from colors, thickeners and other additives
- Free from gluten and soy
Depending on the flavor, Bio Whey Protein contains one or more of the following ingredients:
1. Organic Whey Protein
This organic protein powder is gently ultra filtered from organic whey. During this process fat and lactose are largely removed, and proteins and minerals remain.Bio Whey Protein contains all essential and non-essential amino acids. It is ideal for athletes and anyone looking to increase their protein intake. Proteins help to build and maintain muscles and ensure quicker recovery after exercise. Organic whey protein is quickly made available to and metabolized by the body due to its very high biological value.
2. Organic cocoa powderLow-fat organic cocoa powder contains approximately 30% protein and some 33% dietary fiber. It is rich in minerals, particularly magnesium, potassium, calcium, iron and phosphorous. Additionally, it supplies B vitamins and antioxidants such as polyphenols.
Origin: Latin America (fair trade)
3. Organic Javanese coconut blossom sugarCoconut blossom sugar is rich in vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6 and vitamin C) and trace elements such as iron, potassium, zinc and magnesium, as well as 16 essential amino acids. Palm sugar from the nectar of the coconut blossom has naturally a very low glycemic index (GI) of 35, which means that blood glucose levels are not significantly affected. By contrast, commercially available sugar has a GI value of about 68, which is substantially higher. As a result, coconut blossom sugar is healthier than refined white or brown sugar.
Origin: Java / Indonesia
4. Organic Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla is called the “Queen of Spices” due to its exquisite taste. Organic Bourbon vanilla powder is produced from whole ground organic vanilla pods which are fermented and dried using labour-intensive manual methods.
5. Organic red banana fruit powderThe red banana is smaller and more square than a traditional banana. The flesh is dark yellow to reddish and has a strong banana taste. In addition, the red banana is rich in minerals and vitamins. The high beta-carotene content gives the fruit its characteristic color.