Active base concentrate: acids and bases in balance
Basen Aktiv concentrate
- supports a balanced acid-base balance even if the acid is overloaded - an important factor for resilience and well-being
- the highly bioavailable basic minerals such as magnesium, calcium, potassium, sodium and zinc dissolved in levitated water very quickly reach overacidified cells and neutralize acids in a targeted and efficient manner
- supports the acid-base balance in e.g. unbalanced, one-sided diet, heavy smoking etc. through targeted neutralization of overacidified cells
The electrolyte balance
Electrolytes are various minerals and trace elements that can conduct electricity. These include calcium, magnesium, potassium and sodium. An electrolyte balance in balance ensures numerous body functions. In order to maintain this balance, the electrolytes released through bowel movements, urine and sweat must be resumed via the diet. Especially after an increased supply (e.g. diarrhea, increased sweating during sports, feverish illnesses or severe hot flashes during menopause), an increased electrolyte intake is also recommended.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Silicon Dioxide
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Bärbel Drexel - Naturally pure quality
The Bärbel Drexel Purity Law applies to the products without exception:
- Without artificial auxiliaries and binders
- Without parabens and synthetic preservatives
- Without synthetic fragrances and dyes
- Without artificial flavors
- Without flavor enhancer
- Without genetic technology
- Without animal testing
- Without paraffins and petroleum products
- Without silicones and greenhouse gases
- Without PEG and PPG emulsifiers
Highest bioavailability - best tolerance
All vitamins, minerals, trace elements, nutrients and vital substances contained are in a natural combination. This makes it particularly easy for the human body to absorb and utilize. That means maximum bioavailability with the best tolerability.
Straight from Germany
Bärbel Drexel GmbH has its roots in the small town of Baar in the Swabian part of Bavaria: in the middle of nature, surrounded by meadows and forests. One is aware of these roots, and so all products are still developed in our in-house nature laboratory and manufactured in our own production.
The comprehensive internal and external analyzes and controls go far beyond the legal requirements. A sensible interlocking of precise manual work with modern production technology guarantees the exceptional high quality in the long term.
No animal testing
Of course Bärbel-Drexel products are not tested on animals. Bärbel Drexel GmbH also does not commission testing on animals for raw materials.
The cosmetic products were subjected to a dermatological test by the independent testing institute Dermatest and rated "very good".