Anti Hair Loss Cream increases hair growth
Anti Hair Loss Cream is a scientifically proven Ayurvedic hair loss prevention and re-growth formula.
How does Anti Hair Loss Cream work:
- Stimulates the active phase of hair growth cycle
- Induces quick multiplication of hair fibre cells
- Improves tensile strength of hair and increases hair density
Anti Hair Loss Cream and Aloepecia Areata:
It is a nonscaring, inflammatory, hair loss disease. It results in sudden development of bald patch. Various reasons for occurence of Aloepecia Areata are:
- Local scalp injury
- Hereditary predisposition
- Extreme climatic changes
Anti Hair Loss Cream and diffuse hair loss:
It is a gradual loss of hair over a period of time. It is normally not a permanent form of hair loss and eventually the hair follicles can recover. The various causes for diffuse hair loss are:
- Diet deficiencies
- X-ray and Radiotherapy
- Anti Cancer drugs
- Oral contraceptives
- Acute blood loss
- Emotional stress
- Hyperthyroidism or Hypothyroidism
- Severe illness
- Change of climate and water
Many clinical trials have been conducted to study the efficacy of Himalaya Hair Loss Cream in reducing hair loss in diffuse hair loss, telogen effluvium and cancer patients treated with chemotherapy. Till date, 5 clinical trials have been conducted involving over 250 patients and the results have been impressive.
Listed below are some of the beneficial effects of the Himalaya Hair Loss Cream as has been seen in various clinical trials:
1. In case of diffuse hair loss, there was a 20% reduction in diffuse hair loss in 2 weeks. Continued use ensures up to 70% reduction in hair loss in 6 months.
2. In case of alopecia areata there was re-growth of 40% of hair on the bald area within 3 months. Associated symptoms of hair loss (itching/dryness/redness of scalp), there was a 75% reduction in 2 weeks time.
3. A 50% improvement in the tensile strength of hair was observed within a month and 100% renormalization in 3 months.
As regards hair follicle count, a 30% increase in count was observed within 1 month of use, and 50% normalization was seen after 2 months. Complete normalization was noted in 6 months after usage.
Finally there were no side effects upon either short-term or long-term usage of the Hair Loss Cream.